forum

Mika - Relax Take It Easy (Original Mix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lesjuh
Changed some stuff on Minelli's request and I have done some refining. It's a classic lesjuh map.

I just love it when people have finally made it to the ending of the song and then fail. people who have given everything to pass my map and then meet death at the ending spacing. It's a trick to get more plays :') It's Lesjuh!

Download: Mika - Relax Take It Easy (Original Mix) (Sir Minelli) [LOLWUT!].osu
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Lesjuh
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Mika - Relax Take It Easy (Original Mix) (Sir Minelli) [LOLWUT!].osu
EEeee
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli

EEeee wrote:

Hard
00:08:24 (1) - make it end 00:15:127, also move the inherit timing a bit so the spinner still has the silent noise at the end(hope the spinner doesn't get judged on how long the length is)
00:38:672 - Fix break. re added, even though i didn't see any problem with it.
00:59:573 - ^ same here.
02:15:86 (3) - New combo so that 4 will be spaced :)
eee
eeemod GO!

[Hard]
00:59:02 (1) - spinner is against guidelines, sure you can decline it, but, it's very difficult to even get a 300 (even though I can ;))
00:22:25 (1) - you want to silence this, your others are -_-?
03:14:14 (7) - one grid 2 da right -_- align with (4)

[Lesjuh] is the [insane] supposed to be lowercased?
01:35:29 (2) - I don't like this jump, I like the other ones, just this one bugs me and feels out of place
02:38:05 (break) - I'ma guess Lesjuh didn't update this~

everything I've said is repeated and/or a naz-eeemod. I highly suggest you fix the [Hard] spinner.
Also, fix Lesjuh's (I)nsane, it's.... kinda pointless.

I'll probably mod once more when you have more difficutlies. Or maybe not.
Lesjuh's map is pretty good, that 2x part kinda messes with it.
Yours is as well.
Here's a star
Gens
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli
Ty Gens.
Gens
Cyclone
Overall:
You need cursortrail.png if you have cursor.png. 
Set a preview point
Why the hell are there 3 .osbs? Kill 2 of them.
Resnap all 3 difficulties.
Lesjuh
03:08:609 (5,6,1) - This is pretty ugly
The warning is misleading. You use it at the break, but it doesn't kick in until about 20 seconds after the break ends.
Hard
00:08:242 (1) - Jeez, really?
Normal
Cool

I can't check for timing based on which computer i'm on, but since i'm not bubbling anyways, i'll come back to that.
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli
All done. Thanks man.
0_o
General
It would be sweet if you changed the combo colours to match the woman's hair in the background

Hard
00:58:089 (1) - Start this on the previous blue tick, it still doesn't get the 2000 bonus but it'll be pretty close :P

Lesjuh's Insane
A thin border is visible around the baby in the spacing warning (lol btw)

Really fun mapset, awesome job :)
Cyclone
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli

0_o wrote:

Lesjuh's Insane
A thin border is visible around the baby in the spacing warning (lol btw)
I loled~ Thanks for noticing.
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli
All done Cyclone, thanks.

I didn't increase the spinners lenght at the beginning because I thought that despite being short, players would be able to hit 300 at them.
Anyways I increased their lenght by a couple of ticks and in one case I replaced for beats. Hope that works.
Cyclone
whymeman
[Gens' Normal]

Why is the Stack Leniency set to 1?

[Hard]

00:49:055 (4,5,6) - Spacing fluctuation.
Why is the Stack Leniency set to 1?

[Lesjuh's Insane]

01:55:070 (11) - Start the new combo here?

You forgot to have Gens and Lesjuh in the Tags. Also, what is the followpoint.png used for in the songfolder? If it is really custom made then it can stay, but if not, then remove it. Also, it may be a good idea to have the Preferred skin setting to Default. Forum PM me after the fixes are done for a recheck.
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli
Done, thanks :3
whymeman
Well done. Bubbled.
Larto
EDIT: Ranked!
PokuMii
I love this beatmap now! <3

TAKE IT EASY
ゆっくりしていってね!!!