forum

Queen - Don't Stop Me Now

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ekaru
...Who gave this map a 1?

Anyways, was fun, somewhat decent SB. Got an 8 from me, personally. Breezin' was the difficulty I played before rating, and some parts didn't flow well to me. Then I played Hard Rock. Really nice anyways. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I say "decent" SB because the plot was kind of "meh" to me, and some of the text bubbles weren't pixelated. Yes, I'm picky. Sue me.
minyeob
m980 is awesome!
Derekku
Effing awesome. I enjoyed every second of this. <3
Zerostarry
LuigiHann

Zerostarry wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN0jtY9SIOw
Why are all the animations playing at half speed? Lag? :cry:
kideddie1501
AWESOME MAP!! MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE.
Zekira
osu!'s history books have this permanently written as a legendary map.
WyndII
Sugoi!!!!!!!
YoshiKart
People who don't rate this a 10/10 have bad taste in maps.

Probably the best creative map and storyboard in history. :)
Zerostarry

WyndII wrote:

Sugoi!!!!!!!
lmao
Ekaru
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gens

Ekaru wrote:

I'm not a fan of m980's maps, they're too EBAish for me.
We all can agree you suck then. :>

Well, in serious talking, we don't want a flame war in this topic, we all have different opinions, especially for those who didn't played the original games first.
LuigiHann
I'm really undecided as to whether or not "I didn't like this because, at its core, it is intended to be something that I happen to dislike" is a valid argument, but I think it is. If Ekaru doesn't like EBA maps, then OBVIOUSLY he won't like a map that is in every way intended to resemble an EBA map. In that case, I appreciate the generosity of an 8 :P
awp
Favourited 65 times in total

lol (I am not one of them <3)
Card N'FoRcE
Wow, the SB was really epic and funny :O
I mean, i'd like to vote 10 every time i play it D:
The whole idea of the crossover is great and the use of both EBA and PW sound effects is really cool :)

Kudos(u!) to you, M980 ^^
tieff
Epic. And map and SB.
Lef
That was... AWESOME :twisted: I <3 it.
Sleep Powder
[Beatmap Comments]

Official Commentary Pending...

SPOILER
[...]
I couldn't actually finish playing it because I lagged REALLY bad trying to pass ANY of the difficulties.
Another beatmap that lags me...eh at least the SB was good...I still didn't get to see the full thing since I didn't go into editor yet.
The beatmap was fun though.

It was the SB lag that made it bad.
Derekku
^Really? I'm usually the one that bitches about lag but the SB barely did anything to me at all o_o;;
Lesjuh

animask wrote:

[Beatmap Comments]

[...]
I couldn't actually finish playing it because I lagged REALLY bad trying to pass ANY of the difficulties.
Another beatmap that lags me...eh at least the SB was good...I still didn't get to see the full thing since I didn't go into editor yet.

You have no right to judge if you haven't actually played the whole thing. Shame on you :V
foulcoon

animask wrote:

[Beatmap Comments]

[...]

Can you please stop doing this? It makes you look like a tool.

Also get a better computer or lower settings / turn on framerate limiter.
EEeee
idk . . . . SB did make the map more better then it is, but I wouldn't call it Epic imo
I did auto the map just to see how fun it is and I really enjoyed the PW/EBA thingy going on, so . . . :D

Basically, Another M980 map(which are great) with a perfect SB so spice things up

sorry can't favorite this map, I'd rather fav. Hallowed be Thy Name

ahhhhhhhhhhh Don't hate MEEEEeeeeeeeee
peppy
I can't wait to enforce storyboards...
Zerostarry

peppy wrote:

no u
Ekaru

peppy wrote:

Me too, just so I no longer have to read, "delete the storyboard/skin!" responses. >_<;
lukewarmholiday
This is how storyboarding and mapping should be done.
yourMoonstone
I don't talk much on the forums.

That said, I thought you should all now how much I appreciate the effort for this map. I had the widest smile playing the entire thing and I can't wait to show it to all of my friends. I know a lot of people that would love it as much as I have.

I can't wait until more osu maps hit this level of quality. Although the occasional ridiculously hard map is fun, the story and motivation to see it to a positive ending is what Ouendan and Elite Beat Agents is all about! It's cool to play a song, but even better when it fits and you're inspired to help out with your killer dance moves.

Thanks a bunch guys. It really made me miss the DS game. I might try my hand at something like this later on.
Nimbus_old
This beatmap got mentioned on The Escapist : http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/vi ... oject-Ever

Pretty awesome!
Nachy

Nimbus wrote:

This beatmap got mentioned on The Escapist :http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/95102-Elite-Beat-Ace-Attorneys-Is-the-Best-DS-Fan-Project-Ever

Pretty awesome!
Huge success.
awp
Wow, that is pretty awesome

also lol OEWY <3
NoHitter

Nimbus wrote:

This beatmap got mentioned on The Escapist :http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/95102-Elite-Beat-Ace-Attorneys-Is-the-Best-DS-Fan-Project-Ever

Pretty awesome!
*thumbs up*
WyndII
Eirtae
I think the idea and story for this is great: very original, very funny. However the execution isn't exactly player friendly. I've found the map to be laggy at times (I'm running a new computer, so it's not the computer), and the intro has a weird double-skip and then pause each time you do try and fast-forward to the gamestart. (long loading time)

Love the idea and story, just a little on the fence about some of the map itself.
vedicardi
Well this is what we call good publicity. My friends (or whatever you want to call them) on FP have been talking about this game forever and seening the video for this finally got me to DL it.

My only complaint about this game in general is that there isn't enough good rock and metal! But I suppose that's what you have to expect with the audience this game will generally attract.

Great beatmap if I do say so myself. The time and love put into it really shows
Gens
most played woo
Kira Aubren
This is quite the fun map. However, I can't see the darn video. I'm rather certain I'm doing something wrong.
And yes, I do have the "Background Video" box checked. I'm really tired and I don't know what's going on. -_-
But yeah, really like the map itself.
peppy
It is not video - it is storyboard. And there should be no possible cause for making it not show up. All I can think is that you have loaded the map incorrectly.

http://osu.ppy.sh/images/download-import.jpg
Otium_old
Love this map.
I couldn't enjoy it so much though because my cat decided to go and lay on my hand while I played. Bwaaaa.
Good work~
Ekaru
I love this map now and play it from time to time. Please forgive me for giving this map an 8 a while ago. Now I want to give it a 10. Bah!
awp

Eirtae wrote:

I've found the map to be laggy at times (I'm running a new computer, so it's not the computer), and the intro has a weird double-skip and then pause each time you do try and fast-forward to the gamestart. (long loading time)
While I get quite a bit of loading time the first time I play the beatmap (ballparking 15 seconds), once that initial load time is done, the stage plays without a hitch. My computer is roughly four and a half years old. So it may not be your "computer" if by computer you mean hardware, but something about the configuration of your computing environment is probably what is giving you lag.

The intro has a double skip because it was designed that way. The first skip gets you to the start of the song (a la the DS games) and the second gets you to the start of the gameplay. Not many stages have this double-skip because very few are actually storyboarded with an intro.
show more