forum

How you can help!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sakura

bloodyroses46555 wrote:

was it to me? if it was sorry... i didnt finde other forum to try sugest theese mod's i thought wuld make osu a lil easyer and funier for all ages ':D
There's a place called Feature Requests.
Make sure you search if there isn't a request already for the same thing that you want to request tho, otherwise it will get denied as a duplicate.
bloodyroses46555

Sakura Hana wrote:

bloodyroses46555 wrote:

was it to me? if it was sorry... i didnt finde other forum to try sugest theese mod's i thought wuld make osu a lil easyer and funier for all ages ':D
There's a place called Feature Requests.
Make sure you search if there isn't a request already for the same thing that you want to request tho, otherwise it will get denied as a duplicate.
hmm.... ok
eltmtlqkf
Most eastern people not reading this maybe.. ㅡㅅㅡ;;
Cyclohexane
To the above poster, you guys should really get people to translate the announcements in Japanese, Chinese, Korean etc. and make a thread for them in your language section.
aquafinaa_old
:) nice
Archangel Tirael
I think so, that in addition to the wiki need to translate peppy's post into many languages, so that more people knew how they could help the project.
And I have lots of ideas how to do better, not only osu!, But all music games industry as a whole. Also, in my opinion should be more likely to listen to any ideas put forward children. Children are not in the sense of age, place of training and so on, and children in terms of visionary thinking "in a big way" and big plans for the future. If someone is interested, I can share my ideas. And I hope that my post at all anyone has read, and even if you read my post and after a few minutes / hours / days (years?) Have not forgotten what I wrote here, and something and took it to the note, then my efforts in writing that you are now reading was not in vain...

P.S. Translated by Google...

SPOILER
Мне так кажется, что помимо вики нужно перести пост peppy на множество языков, чтобы больше народа знало, как они могут помочь проекту.
А ещё у меня есть куча идей, как сделать лучше не только osu!, но и вообще индустрию музыкальных игр в целом. Также на мой взгляд нужно чаще слушать, какие идеи выдвигают дети. Дети не в смысле возраста, места обучения и так далее, а дети с точки зрения мечтательного образа мышления "с размахом" и большими планами на будующее. Если кого-то заинтересовало- могу поделиться идеями. И ещё я надеюсь, что мой пост вообще кто-либо прочитал, а даже если вы и прочитали мой пост и через несколько минут/часов/дней (Лет?) не забыли, о чём я тут написал, а-то и приняли это к сведению, значит мои усилия при написании того, что вы сейчас читаете были не напрасными...
^^^ On my language. ^^^
Houraisan-Kaguya
Be friendly to each other. Life is too short to argue.
I agree with this
K a Y e
I just started modding other maps. Though, I still need to improve a lot of stuff about my modding xDD
And I already read the Modding Guide and Editing! I learned some things but still get a lot of questions unanswered since I am not that familiar with many terms.. So, hopefully this would be a great way to hone my mapping skills and contribute more to this community.. I'll try my best~
those

peppy wrote:

approval teams :)
Aren't they appreciation teams? :o
RaikireHiuduo
Messy test: http://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Sandbox-1 (Basically bringing the orphan pages into one page)

I am in dire need of suggestion (like proper wiki code, name suggestion, formatting places). Please help me.
Blaziken
I will help out in the tech forums.
RMello
An important post for all OSU!ers out there =]], anyways are you guys going to be at "Supanova Perth Australia" on the upcoming 22-24th of june?
Naikaze

peppy wrote:

Help keep osu! friendly and safe!

peppy wrote:

Avoid being negative! Make people happy!
This I approve
YGSFox
Well, I wont say much to some of the reply posts, but I think, Peppy's Text is a great idea to improve the community of Osu! even more.
I guess, I'll translate his opening post into german today and make an announcement in the german forums, to pick up work on the german Wiki again, because unfortunately it really lacks some important things.
xemnas9110
this is a good idea i wish i could do something to help, but i probably can't. but i hope the osu! community expands more
rickyboi
I think it's better to have a atleast one BAT/MAT in each country.

Ranking songs on our own language is really hard.
thesims
I've always been friendly on osu! (and always will). If you need any photoshop help, here I am! I work in adobe photoshop CS5 for 2 years now.
Carlos
i just finished Osu! wiki, the taiko wiki in spanish, hope you like it my latin american and spanish fellows
animez15
i love to share and i am enjoying playing osu :D
emergist
Nice! I'll spend some time on osu!wiki.
miss_master_old

emergist wrote:

So do i
R a v o

emergist wrote:

I'll be checking the tech support area.
Starz0r
I made a osu reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/osuReddit/

Feel free to post things about osu! there.
MuffinBunneh
Haha
CoreFantasy
this is a good idea i think >.<

i can't say anymore ..
BaKaTeNsHi32
i dont want pp rank i want the original rank
Andrea

BaKaTeNsHi32 wrote:

i dont want pp rank i want the original rank
It's useless to post stuff like that here.
H_Hitachiin
Cool New Avatar peppy :D
Aurele

H_Hitachiin wrote:

Cool New Avatar peppy :D
That's really not the best place to talk about peppy's avatar, to be honest.
Andrea
Okay, locking this.