forum

Recent Screenshots list in Profile?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
nanashiRei
I would really like a function that would show the most recent 5-10 upload done via Shift+F12 ingame. Is that possible at all? Maybe only for supporters?

Anyone that would like to see this, please comment to make your opinion known!
XPJ38
What is the point of this?
Topic Starter
nanashiRei
If you want to show someone a score that you screenshot once. That you don't have to do it again. This would most certainly safe space and upload for everyone. Also peppy.

I personally have a really slow internet connection and upload a screenshot takes 1-2 minutes. So i much rather have a list to look them up with thumbnails then upload it twice :/
XPJ38
puush is here for you
Topic Starter
nanashiRei
osu! supports ingame screenshots and hence i am requesting it for it. So don't tell to use puush (what i already do).
RandomJibberish
Moved to feature requests. Seems like a decent idea to me, but unimportant and fairly low priority :P
Sakura
Removed icon
Topic Starter
nanashiRei
So is nobody else interessted in this? :x
Yarissa
im 100% interested in this; i want profiles to be more interesting. give people a reason to view them. id support if i didnt already burn my stars on my own request
Yumi14_old
Im interested on this but sadly i dont have star to give :(
dkun
+support, would like to see.
it'd give a better use for the /ss/ system, would be better organizational wise.
Kitsunemimi
Totally agree with this, and would definitely give osu!screenshots a better use, like dkun said.
theMikeAG
This would be pretty nice actually, it would be a good way to show off your favorite skin/beatmap/playstyle and it would liven up your profile page...

Actually, heck. This should get its own tab! I can see this right under the Kudosu Tab! Support this!
UnderminE
+support from me too.
Timekiller
Necro-plus-support :D
I still think it would be nice to have SS history on user page.
Kurokami
Totally support. Some really important picture to me is already lost and probably I never find them again. ._.
YodaSnipe

dkun wrote:

+support, would like to see.
it'd give a better use for the /ss/ system, would be better organizational wise.
God has spoken.