forum

New Quick Reply Feature

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Saturnalize
I admit it, the new quick reply style is now more enjoyable, but it doesn't as safe as before.
Back to the day we use the old quick reply style, we can post quick reply safely. When we accidentally press reply button, we can go back and there's the reply we want to post. But now, once we accidentally press the reply button, it's all gone (ofc unless you've copypasta the reply).
So what I want is, a confirm button when pressing reply button while there are something in quick reply box.
I think you know what I mean, and sorry for my bad english (_=3=)>
Tshemmp
Huh? When I press the reply button I can hit <-- (go back) and the text in quick replay is retored. Maybe it is browser dependant? I use Firefox.
Topic Starter
Saturnalize
Browser dependent? Maybe, but not all of the people use firefox, I believe.
Rei Hakurei
Loli, how about trying it again?

Tshemmp wrote:

Huh? When I press the reply button I can hit <-- (go back) and the text in quick reply is retored. Maybe it is browser dependant? I use Firefox.
same here.
Topic Starter
Saturnalize
I've done some experiment, the result are same for my browser. I use maxthon.
Well, maybe Tshemmp is right, browser dependent.
Sakura

Loli Cjj wrote:

I've done some experiment, the result are same for my browser. I use maxthon.
Well, maybe Tshemmp is right, browser dependent.
If that's the case then this would be a bug (probably) not a feature request.
Rei Hakurei
google chrome makes the cached reply lost too... but it still shows the cached quick reply instead the instructions of quick replying...
well, i hope there's a toggle or even an auto-toggle(like the toggle switched automatically when shader asdf) to switch between current quick reply interface and older interface (including mobile mode, yeah i've problem can't send directly from it D:)