forum

Timing Points - Copy & Paste?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +20
Topic Starter
ThrillerFan123
I think that there should be a feature where you can copy and paste a set of timing points, like repeating if a song is on a loop.
Stefan
Not neccessary, because you already can do this. Mark a Timing Point, add a new point and then "Set on current time".
Something in this way~
Luvdic
Yeah, doing that will take like 10 clicks + some mouse movements
Compared to pressing ctrl+ c and then ctrl +v, I think I'd rather press the two buttons

So yes! support
those
Um, please do try to fiddle around with the F6 dialogue box before you come up with things that are already implemented.
theowest
So what you could do is copy all timing sections, paste them, select them all and then move them by 5000 ms or whatever.

Instead of having to figure out what the difference in ms is, it would be better to be able to use your current time while having multiple timing sections selected. Starting at the first timing section and move the rest accordingly.
Card N'FoRcE
I'm quite sure this is a duplicate request (or very similiar to another request asking for prettu much the same feature), but somehow i can't find the other thread where this was (or is) being discussed.

Also, isn't that peppy's old avatar from 2007? °°
Mara

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

Also, isn't that peppy's old avatar from 2007? °°
Hah, I was thinking the same thing!

[/offtopic]