forum

Nittle Grasper - Shining Collection

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MetalSonic3
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 25. helmikuuta 2008 at 18:32:40

Artist: Nittle Grasper
Title: Shining Collection
BPM: 169,98
Filesize: 4320kb
Play Time: 04:23
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,52 stars, 474 notes)
  2. Normal (1,93 stars, 255 notes)
Download: Nittle Grasper - Shining Collection
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
So I heard this song is actually by: Iceman
---------------
Yay my first beatmap :D

Now with some editing.

Hard added.
James
Hey, grats on your first beatmap 8-)
I don't see anything wrong with the bpm/offset so its all good.
And got a full combo on the second try :)

Anyways heres my comment on the map:
-First and last stack of notes : seems awkward to the beat but its all good though.
-I think the first spinner (00:20:26) sounds better when ended from 00:22:55 to 00:22:38
-You should move the start of the second spinner from (00:42:50) to (00:42:67). Don't forget to adjust the end of the second spinner.
-The spinners in 00:57:50 and 01:05:09 are early by 1/2 beat try moving it . Sounds better.
-You should add those notes in the last 20 second break. First time I played I thought the song is already finished when I reached that part XD
Topic Starter
MetalSonic3
Lol well i edited those spinners alittle and made that last brake shorter. Should be atleast abit better XD
James
Its all better now all right. 8-)
Maybe you can add another version of the song?
You already get the timing and such stuffs already you know.
Making another version wouldn't be so much trouble for you.

Oh I didn't checked the spacing atm, because I still feel sick today.
But it looks like its fine whenever I play through the song.
Topic Starter
MetalSonic3
yeah i might make a new version, but i might just make another song lol

i might add more difficulties though lol
Saturos
Nothing jumped out at me while I was playing this through. Timed/spaced correctly, etc etc. Although, there may be a slight offset change needed.

It's just that I never imagined an epic bemani song such as shining collection to be translated into such an easy beatmap. I highly anticipate a harder difficulty for this. Starred for now.
Echo
Try 1180 as your offset? I feel your current one is too late.
Topic Starter
MetalSonic3

Saturos wrote:

Nothing jumped out at me while I was playing this through. Timed/spaced correctly, etc etc. Although, there may be a slight offset change needed.

It's just that I never imagined an epic bemani song such as shining collection to be translated into such an easy beatmap. I highly anticipate a harder difficulty for this. Starred for now.
Ok, I'll try to make a harder version.

Echo49 wrote:

Try 1180 as your offset? I feel your current one is too late.
Changed.
Topic Starter
MetalSonic3
Hard added now.
Echo
Hard:
2:25.72 - spacing doesn't reflect the right rhythm - I would move the 1 closer to the 2 and not the other way around
2:27 - same as above (but this one can be left the way it is, if you want to make the beatmap trickier)
3:05.43 - I would move the 2 next to the 3 to make spacing show the correct rhythm
Topic Starter
MetalSonic3
Lol thanks for helping me again XD

Changed now.
Echo
'd.
Topic Starter
MetalSonic3
Lawl just let me know how to make this better so it can get ranked or something XD
Tapdancingmetroid
Normal:
3:11:88: the distance between notes 2 and 3 should be longer then the distance between 3-4, 4-5, etc.

Hard:
the group of notes that play at 1:36:44 should have the same beat spacing as the notes at 1:33:69/1:39:32
fix that, and I'll rank this song. :)
Topic Starter
MetalSonic3

Tapdancingmetroid wrote:

Normal:
3:11:88: the distance between notes 2 and 3 should be longer then the distance between 3-4, 4-5, etc.

Hard:
the group of notes that play at 1:36:44 should have the same beat spacing as the notes at 1:33:69/1:39:32
fix that, and I'll rank this song. :)
Both fixed now :D
James
Ranked. 8-)
Topic Starter
MetalSonic3
Yay :D
Sakura Igarashi
I know I'm being a complete infofag but, I'm a stickler about properly credited music. This song is actually by the group Iceman, Nittle Grasper is just the fictional band in Gravitation who 'plays' the song. >>'

That being said, awesome beatmap. I love this song. ^^
Saturos
Sorry I didn't get around to playing the hard version of this earlier. Nice work on it; it's closer to what I expected out of a song like this. ;x
Topic Starter
MetalSonic3

Sakura Igarashi wrote:

I know I'm being a complete infofag but, I'm a stickler about properly credited music. This song is actually by the group Iceman, Nittle Grasper is just the fictional band in Gravitation who 'plays' the song. >>'

That being said, awesome beatmap. I love this song. ^^
oh, well, song file said Nittle Grasper so i just.. yeah. XD
I've never watched Gravitation BTW.