forum

m-flo - Love Comes and Goes

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, 24 February 2008 at 19:07:10

Artist: m-flo
Title: Love Comes and Goes
BPM: 111
Filesize: 22726kb
Play Time: 02:56
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (3.13 stars, 237 notes)
  2. Normal (4.45 stars, 319 notes)
  3. Hard (4.8 stars, 379 notes)
Download: m-flo - Love Comes and Goes
Download: m-flo - Love Comes and Goes (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Spreading the m-flo love. This is their latest song, and marks an end to their 'loves' series, which involved collaboration with more than 40 artists over a four year period. A great song to end this tradition, with some of their best supporting vocals.

On request i will make another difficulty. Knocked this one out in just over two hours, mainly due to fixing the mp3 and video, and making a niceish background :).

This is a live performance with live audio and video. It is a cut-down version of the full six minute track. A no-video version is available for the bandwidth deprived amongst us.

Enjoy!

Edit1: Fixed some sliders James didn't like :P
Edit2: Hard added.
Edit3: Easy added. Others fixed up.
Edit4: Timing fix to make people happy :(. Added flashing lights. If you downloaded this before this update, please get this file and shove in the beatmap's directory for maximum benefit!
Rolled
Yhalothar.

Beatmap tis nice, but there were a few spacing inconsistancys that threw me off throughout the song. Let's see if you agree or not.

47:44 - The 6, 7, and 8 are all 1/4th beats, yet the 8 has a 1/2 beat spacing from the overlapping 6 and 7. I'd personally either space all three of them equidistant or have all three overlap.

57:71 - Same inconsistancies that threw me off. The spacing between the first 2 1/4ths and the last 2 1/4ths.

The 1:35 - 1:45 section is great fun, just thought I'd throw that out.

Everything else is well done, and I approve. Starring until another difficulty and your input on those spots.
James
Just noticed this while playing the song..
Whenever you have 1/4 life in the later parts of the song (2/3 or 3/4, cant remember)
The HP bar keeps draining away even i you do all 300s (I failed having 90+combo, all 300)
Topic Starter
peppy
Yeah, I knocked up the hp drain for kicks ;).
James
Put more notes if you want to put more drain into it! 8-)
Kharl
Another quality map, as expected. The video is of high quality and colorful - so colorful that hit markers seem to blend into it, causing me to miss the first hit marker on my first play. ^^"

Nevertheless, this map is rankable. I approve of it.

*Thought-bubbled*
Topic Starter
peppy
Thanks Kharl :).

Please don't rank this just yet as there's a few minor grid misalignments I'd liek to fix.
hunnykilla
Is it just me or is there something wrong? Just downloaded the beatmap and when i play there are no sounds, and the notes overlap so its impossible to hit the.
Terrapin
Yeah, same here. I think you forgot to change your slider lengths or something.
Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
peppy
Ok, all fixed up and ready to go :).
Echo
I approve.

Now someone rank this to keep peppy happy :P
Rolled
Glad to see those changes were made.

Ranked :)