forum

See more statistics of your top 40 on your profile

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
cirno-_old
I'd like to see more top 40 statistics vs just how many replays have been watched. I think it would be neat to have the songs listed in a drop down menu on our profiles or if that takes too many resources, just a number of how many ranked/approved songs you have in the top 40 list. It does not need to be realtime so I don't think it would take enormous resources.

Thoughts?

Also recently I have gotten in the top 40 in some of my fav songs and I am in the top 40 in other songs that I can't even remember. There was one I put enormous effort into a while ago and I can slightly remember the song but I can not remember the name at all and out of 2000 maps I don't have a chance of finding it :) Therefor this could be used for more purposes than just what another users sees on another persons profile :)
Remilia--_old

cirno- wrote:

I'd like to see more top 40 statistics vs just how many replays have been watched. I think it would be neat to have the songs listed in a drop down menu on our profiles or if that takes too many resources, just a number of how many ranked/approved songs you have in the top 40 list. It does not need to be realtime so I don't think it would take enormous resources.

Thoughts?

Also recently I have gotten in the top 40 in some of my fav songs and I am in the top 40 in other songs that I can't even remember. There was one I put enormous effort into a while ago and I can slightly remember the song but I can not remember the name at all and out of 2000 maps I don't have a chance of finding it :) Therefor this could be used for more purposes than just what another users sees on another persons profile :)
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51911
Enter your name, the mode you want to see for your stats and it will show you the songs you have in top 100.
Not sure though, some kinks are being worked out and it's still in development
Approved maps aren't shown.