forum

*dives into the boards and waves a nub to everyone* `(+)´

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Timcanpy_old
*and secretly records everything like a good golem*

Hello everyone! I found this game via Xfire and my first impression was "Wow, EBA online?? MUST PLAY IT!!" I really love music games, not the ones of oversmashing the keyboard *eyes Stepmania* but these little "stylus" games.
I had a weird longing for playing EBA or Ouedan very recently, and guess what?, this game granted my wish in a time record! (and even I can play it with many other people, and that's a kewl feature :3 )

So, to whoever programed this, thumbs up, also for the cool interface and for allow almost full interactivity between the app and the OS. Really, I love this, and I already dragged 12 friends into it by right now (and 5 are pending of download *sharing it using USB Flash*).

To finish, yes, I'm a DGM fan aswell, and no wonder I will make skins related to this anime, and perhaps some beatmaps too.
Anyone tried to make a beatmap with the Guns Orchestra? Either this one would be also awesome to play in OSU mode xD

And yes, I'm a TF2 fan OTL

See you ingame! Cheers~~

*zips to the nearest window sill and sits there, staring in amusing*
Starrodkirby86
Haha, welcome to osu!.

If you enjoy Elite Beat Agents and Ouendan, there's quite a few Authentic Maps out on Ranking, you know, the exact same maps you know and love over in the DS translated over to osu! land. :3

Yep, peppy's great.

Welcome once more!
Topic Starter
Timcanpy_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis
Hay, I found osu! through Xfire too!
Hope you continue to show the enthusiasm you're showing now later on!
YoshiKart
Hey, welcome to osu!. :D

Quick, rise through the ranks and show the players what a dedicated EBA/Ouendan fan looks like! :P
By the way, don't gripe about tablets or tablet PCs. A lot of top players are mouse users. :)
Starrodkirby86
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Timcanpy_old
@Pokebis: Yes, I'll try. I'm a fan of it but also I has a busy RL ^^; *but also a hardcore determination when spare time is offered*

@YoshiKart: *nods* I don't use tablet because this old Wacom has an odd long list of issues of compatibility with many programs, specially many oekakis like Tegaki-e and Pipa. It only works with my old Photoshop 7, not even with the new CS ones OTL

@Starrodkirby86: Oh! Is that from Persona? I watched "Persona Trinity Soul" and I got enthralled by the plot. I'm attempting to read the manga aswell but I'm failing at fetching the second volume OTL Also slightly sad that Trinity Soul and the mangas are not too related, and I don't think I could play the games to see more about the plot :|
Starrodkirby86

Timcanpy wrote:

@Starrodkirby86: Oh! Is that from Persona? I watched "Persona Trinity Soul" and I got enthralled by the plot. I'm attempting to read the manga aswell but I'm failing at fetching the second volume OTL Also slightly sad that Trinity Soul and the mangas are not too related, and I don't think I could play the games to see more about the plot :|
Youtube should host a bunch of scenes...at least for number 4. Fortunately for you, there's only a few things from Persona 3 that made it onto Persona 4 (story-wise), such as Tanaka and the school the main characters goes to. I never watched Trinity Soul and all...but...Yeah...haha...
There should be a manga of P4 which can make sense as well. :3