forum

[Osu!Std Skin] Aiko Skin [HD&SD][16:9]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Maki Konuri

Hello There! I'm releasing my first skin that i made and this skin support both SD and HD version of it.
Some of the element from this Skin is inspired from Emilia Skin and i put my own Official Character Aiko Hirayashi as the version of this.
everything here is skinned and draw by me, if you like this let me know in the comment below :D

Download The Skin Here!
Alternative Second Download Link

SCREENSHOT

Main Menu

i dont have supporter ;-;

Changelog
  1. Fixed Scorebar not aligning on the HD version
  2. added Unraked Title

Fatal3ty
Hey, i download your Skin and i see that broken HP-Bar :)

You can fix this. And "Unranked" is unskinned.
Topic Starter
Maki Konuri

Fatal3ty wrote:

Hey, i download your Skin and i see that broken HP-Bar :)

You can fix this. And "Unranked" is unskinned.

Added the Unranked Title and Fixed The Scorebar the issue is the file naming
day
I tried out your skin and here's my review :
the hp bar is really unique, i really want to see a non broken version of it!
the skin itself is very aesthetically pleasing,although the font on the numbers could be changed to fit the skin a bit better(it's supposed to be a simple skin and the numbers are a bit "doodley" if you know what i mean).
please work a bit more on the pause & fail screen, they have potential to be better and they're a bit too simplistic.
the ranking panel is really good! you made it really well.
please work on the problems i mentioned and the skin would be awesome :^)
Topic Starter
Maki Konuri

cornmane wrote:

I tried out your skin and here's my review :
the hp bar is really unique, i really want to see a non broken version of it!
the skin itself is very aesthetically pleasing,although the font on the numbers could be changed to fit the skin a bit better(it's supposed to be a simple skin and the numbers are a bit "doodley" if you know what i mean).
please work a bit more on the pause & fail screen, they have potential to be better and they're a bit too simplistic.
the ranking panel is really good! you made it really well.
please work on the problems i mentioned and the skin would be awesome :^)

1. Are you sure it's broken? i already updated the link and testing it out
    screenshot

HD

SD

2. And For the font you mention, it's not a font rather is my Handwritting
  3. Pause and fail screen i'm just put it as simple as it gets
day
yeah now its not broken for me and its really god,though the numbers i think should be with a font instead your handwriting but that's just my opinion.
Strawberry Cake
woooow looks so nice! :O
ongTH812
nod bad,i like it
404AimNotFound
yo whats that font :O?
Matt2e2

aimbotkaisa wrote:

yo whats that font :O?

It's his own handwriting, not a font.
Thesupreme_osu
Pretty good :D
Skanovi
I love it! Eventhough the healthbar is broken, I think it looks unique because of it! like a shadow behind it, I love how it looks and I am so much better with this skin, unlike the other skins!
Mogu Mogu
i usually try skins but end up going back to default tho i think im gonna keep this one
Fureliani
Exactly What i was looking for <3
Mooniccino
nice
DJMork
You know that the back button covers your online ranking on literally every beatmap. Kinda annoying on my part. If i had this same skin but with less beepy sounds and the back button there without the girl standing on top, this would be my main for sure. Any fixed planed in the future for this?
Highsku
sim
Pr3d0
Awesome skin, dude!

I loved almost everything on it, the only thing I don't like much is the health bar, which I think that draws too much attention, but besides my personal preferences, it's a good skin and I'll be using it for a lot of time.

Oh, and that's cool that you handwrote a lot of things.
Azuma Hikari
anjay mabar
Mogu Mogu

WheresJisoo wrote:

i usually try skins but end up going back to default tho i think im gonna keep this one

jesus christ i was such a noob
show more