forum

Hyperdimension Neptunia Skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Raishu

Neptunia fans, i present to you my Hyperdimension Neptunia Skin
Features DUBBED voices, may consider making a version using subs later. Inspired mostly off the anime and Re;birth series.

V2 Video preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaWeZCIbOhU (old)
V6 Video preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r-mSuU8PDw

V6.1 has a white border that highlights the play area. It is part of the score bar. There is another regular score bar without the white borders in the skin folder if you choose not to have it.

V1 is unfinished, rushed and sloppy. I will not be posting it here, but if you are for some reason interested in it, it will be available on my profile.

Please don't be afraid to give feedback/criticism on anything. Wide open to suggestions.
whuppo
Very polished skin, 10/10.

My only complaint about it is the vertical alignment with the numbers:
DeletedUser_1718755
Great work! Thanks for sharing this beautiful skin ^.^

Suggestions: you should add selection-mode.png and selection-mode-hover.png pictures and a selection-mod-cinema.png. Also add a "Nep" sample for hitsounds :D joke joke ^^
Feerum
I think i love you
Maddy Hatty
Very cute skin

Nep-Nep!
f3rry12
Great Skin !
Neptune726
The skin is cool and I loved it , thanks ! :D
NightcoreCC
good skin i love
zefie

Raishu wrote:

V6.1 has a white border that highlights the play area. It is part of the score bar. There is another regular score bar without the white borders in the skin folder if you choose not to have it.
This is by far one of my favorite osu! skins, I have been using v2 for a while. I tried v6.1, as a osu!mania player, I noticed the white border right away, but it seems misplaced, or my play area is misplaced, or otherwise something is up (probably my fault).

Screenshot:
TCgamess

zefie wrote:

This is by far one of my favorite osu! skins, I have been using v2 for a while. I tried v6.1, as a osu!mania player, I noticed the white border right away, but it seems misplaced, or my play area is misplaced, or otherwise something is up (probably my fault).

Im sure this has something to do with the settings that resize your play area, I'm not an osu!mania player but I have seen some videos where the play area is bigger to match the screen. However idk how to change that.
first forum comment lol
zefie

TCgamess wrote:

zefie wrote:

Im sure this has something to do with the settings that resize your play area, I'm not an osu!mania player but I have seen some videos where the play area is bigger to match the screen. However idk how to change that.
first forum comment lol
I've another skin, a friend gave me it, called "asdf" (lol), and it re-skins osu!mania to look like DDR (well, more like that other mania with the word Step in it). The skin was able to not only move and resize the playfield, but also reverse it (bottom to top) without me changing any osu! settings.

Thus, I know that skin creators have the ability to do the resizing and moving as well, so I figured I'd let OP know.

Personally, I enjoy V2 of this skin the most, so it is not a big deal to me :)
ChristopherU08
You are a saint sir.... Best skin I have ever seen!
Aiseca
This is probably a perfect skin recommendation on my Neptunia Themed mapset OwO)*
Tadoki17
For a Fan for Hyperdimension Neptunia is beatiful to see this love <3 Nep Nep :3
0zqckro0
its best skin what i see ever
but so more items and with its har to play
but its so good i love you