forum

Yuuto's osu! mania modding queue unlimited slots (Closed)

posted
Total Posts
142

What's your gender?

Male
78
85.71%
Female
13
14.29%
Total votes: 91
Topic Starter
- Yuuto -

Welcome to my queue



Currently status :
Closed



Kawada Mami - PSI-Missing + 18 current priority

Before send the request. please note the rules

Rules :

- Make sure you're requesting while the queue is open!. I will ignore your request if you're requesting while the queue is closed.

- The length of the songs must be less than 10 minutes

- I won't accept and mod some overmapped thing.

- All keys allowed

- Don't be so kind to me. you're shouldn't give me kudosu IF my mod doesn't helping you at all. I don't aiming for earning kudosu of your map, I just wanna improve your map's quality, that is all.

- PM me if the mod not come yet in a weeks
I'm usually mod your maps in a night (GMT+7).

Copy this format first :

My beatmap : [url=yourbeatmaplink]your map's tittle[/url]
Difficulties :
Total Time :
NM/M4M :
R801
Hello :)

My beatmap title / Link : "
Tom-H@ck Ft. Oishi Masayoshi - Go EXCEED!! (TV Size)"/ http://osu.ppy.sh/s/135497
Difficult :
4K NM (2.5 stars)*, 7K NM (2 stars)*. 4K HD (3.5 stars)*, 7K HD (3.5 stars)*. 7K MX (5 stars)*.
Total Time : 1:29.

Please :D

(Thanks in advance :D ).




*Approximately.
Sorarei
dukung ini deh :D

semangat !
Topic Starter
- Yuuto -

R801 wrote:

Hello :)

My beatmap title / Link : "
Tom-H@ck Ft. Oishi Masayoshi - Go EXCEED!! (TV Size)"/ http://osu.ppy.sh/s/135497
Difficult :
4K NM (2.5 stars)*, 7K NM (2 stars)*. 4K HD (3.5 stars)*, 7K HD (3.5 stars)*. 7K MX (5 stars)*.
Total Time : 1:29.

Please :D

(Thanks in advance :D ).




*Approximately.
Ok i'll mod it as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting my modding queue

Reikosaka wrote:

dukung ini deh :D

semangat !
Makasih senpai! :D
Niko-nyan
2:30 min ++ denied
mengapa :(
Topic Starter
- Yuuto -

Niko-nyan wrote:

2:30 min ++ denied
mengapa :(
Hi, maaf telat edit, skg saya edit jadi dibawah 5 mnit, diatas 5 menit baru gabisa. soalnya msh newbie :D
Niko-nyan
akhirnya ;w;
My beatmap title / Link : Touyama Nao - Megumegu*Fire Endless Night / http://osu.ppy.sh/s/150861
Difficult : 7K Normal / 7K Hard / 7K Insane (Fire) (all GD)
Total Time : 3:50 :<

tolong ya :)
Topic Starter
- Yuuto -

Niko-nyan wrote:

akhirnya ;w;
My beatmap title / Link : Touyama Nao - Megumegu*Fire Endless Night / http://osu.ppy.sh/s/150861
Difficult : 7K Normal / 7K Hard / 7K Insane (Fire) (all GD)
Total Time : 3:50 :<

tolong ya :)
Oke pak, saya masukin list dulu. ntr mlm sya modd, sya mau skolah plg sore ;w;
Arzenvald
Sesuai penawaran anda malam itu... :">

Can you mod this thing? http://osu.ppy.sh/s/156937

(anyway, thanks for your latest beatmap, I learn how to Storyboard with your awesome map.. xD )
Topic Starter
- Yuuto -

ajeemaniz wrote:

Sesuai penawaran anda malam itu... :">

Can you mod this thing? http://osu.ppy.sh/s/156937

(anyway, thanks for your latest beatmap, I learn how to Storyboard with your awesome map.. xD )
added to list
Topic Starter
- Yuuto -
ALL DONE. :D
OPEN 3 MORE SLOTS
LeiN-
My beatmap title / Link : Ras - STAGER / http://osu.ppy.sh/s/152065
Difficult : 4K Normal / 4K Hyper / 4K Another
Total Time : 2:12

Thank you :)
Topic Starter
- Yuuto -

LeiN- wrote:

My beatmap title / Link : Ras - STAGER / http://osu.ppy.sh/s/152065
Difficult : 4K Normal / 4K Hyper / 4K Another
Total Time : 2:12

Thank you :)
added to list
- [ S o r a ] -
My beatmap title / Link : Hatsune Miku - Aimai na uta / http://osu.ppy.sh/s/155956
Difficult : NM(Vocal) / HD
Total Time : 4:01

Thank you Yuutosan :D
Topic Starter
- Yuuto -

vocaloid1anime2 wrote:

My beatmap title / Link : Hatsune Miku - Aimai na uta / http://osu.ppy.sh/s/155956
Difficult : NM(Vocal) / HD
Total Time : 4:01

Thank you Yuutosan :D
Added to list
Topic Starter
- Yuuto -
Close for a while..
Kinda tired :o
Topic Starter
- Yuuto -
OPEN 3 SLOTS
Swayzo_old
Artist: LiSA
Title: Crossing Field (TV Size)
Difficulties: Light/Moderate/Heavy (don't have to mod heavy, it's not good)
Length: 01:27
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/186054
Thanks!!
[Yue]
My beatmap title / Link :Tommy Heavenly6 - Papermoon (TV Size) / https://osu.ppy.sh/s/153396
Difficult : 4K and 7K
Total Time : 1:30

Thanks in advance :3
NaxelCL
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/153558 mod this :3
Difficult : Since!!
Total time : 6:15
Thanks in advance is for aprovvedx333 plz mod
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply