forum

Senki Zesshou Symphogear

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kurokami

As the title said, this is a skin for another anime, Senki Zesshou Symphogear. Its available for every resolution (16:9/4:3) so you don't need to fear.

Game modes:

Standard: Done.
Taiko: Done.
Catch the Beat: Done.
osu!mania: Done.

Download link: MEGA

If you find some bug please inform me about it and I will remove it.
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Corrected some minor bugs, mainly with the hp bar. And finished Taiko and mania. I made them as clear as possible now so they are less fancy this time but I think its better this way.

Edit: Download link is not the latest. I updated the OP with this information. Please wait with the dl till I correct it.
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Okay, it looks like I managed to upload it successfully so the download it up-to date now. :3 Enjoy~
Topic Starter
Kurokami
I added background for the title screen. Tho I need to ask someone to give me a screenshot. o.o
deadbeat
really not a fan of this skin compared to some of your others. but whatever
the only things i can really see missing are the target practice and cinema mod icons
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Cinema mod is added, I just forgot to update. But what is that target practice? o.o
deadbeat
selection-mod-target.png
it's a practice mod designed to help with aim/accuracy
[ Pingu ]
And it's only avaliable for Supporters as it's only in the Test version of osu!.
Ayesha Altugle
1. selection-mod-novideo and selection-mod-fadeout.png isn't used anymore if you don't know

2. Spinner-circle wobbles

3. approachcircle might be too fat
Topic Starter
Kurokami
I know but it is just a few kb so it isn't worth for removing. And as I wrote before I forgot to update it. I will take look at those two image tho.
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Updated.
  1. Changed the whole spinnercircle.
  2. Added new back and skip button animation.
  3. Added selection-mod-target.
  4. Changed spinner-approachcircle and approachcircle.
  5. New playfield image is added.
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Changed some element since they were bad. lol

1. New reversearrow.
  2. star and star2 changed.
  3. Color change on menu button.
  4. Color change on back and skip animation.
  5. Completely new fruits for CtB (old ones are in a different folder).
Images comes a bit later when I got a better internet connection.
Kyouren
Nice skin~

Bubble 1#
Topic Starter
Kurokami
I changed the ranking screen to apply 2.0 changes and added one more comboburst. I'm planning to change mania because currently it looks like a clown show. orz Ah yeah, and maybe the taiko buttonpress images too. (OP imeges will be updated soon. Updated)

There is a little bug with the perfect image on ranking pannel. It will be corrected with the next update.
Gritoit
On the osu! tittle screen I am pretty sure you want "Feel the Beats" not "Feel the Beets" (the root vegetable).
Topic Starter
Kurokami

Gritoit wrote:

On the osu! tittle screen I am pretty sure you want "Feel the Beats" not "Feel the Beets" (the root vegetable).
Oops, typo. \o/ Actually I don't have supporter so I can't test it. I finished it then hastily imported to osu! and asked for a pic. And I never took a second look at the text. orz And nobody pointed out this till now. lol

Edit: Updating right now.

1. Corrected that typo on the menu-background
  2. New taiko drum overlay
  3. Fixed the bug with the ranking-perfect image
deadbeat
i feel like something more should be done to taiko. even if it's just changing the circles :(
also with mania. please, please add some form of column separation. even it's just just changing columnwidth to the lowest value that isn't 0
Topic Starter
Kurokami
I don't want to change the circles on taiko. I wanted to use the originals at this skin. I added a 2px width separator for mania playfield though.
deadbeat
alright, i can't check now and i'll most likely forget to recheck by the time i get home. poke me if you see me ingame so i remember to check again x.x
deadbeat
one last thing caught my eye. how about reversing the animation from the back button?
or are you happy with it as it is?
show more