forum

Unbreakable Machine-Doll (Std/Taiko/CtB/Mania)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Currently under progress (around halfdone now). I decided to post this because I think this is more or less ready to be posted. Well It will be major updates from now on so don't forget to follow this thread since I will write a new post when something new happened.

This should work in 4:3 too but I made it in 16:9 (1280*720).

Main menu: 100%
Standard: 100%
Taiko: 100%
Catch the Beat: ~100%
osu!mania: 100%

Download link: MEGA

Screenshots.

Enjoy~
megadaisukeone
I recommend you change the "taiko-slider" because the image is cut :D
Topic Starter
Kurokami
That is from my previous skin, altough I dunno how it appeared here too since I never placed it into the folder. o.o Anyways, taiko is still heavily VIP, only the buttons are done 'til now.
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Updated the skin. Main menu/Standard/CtB are finished. Now working on Taiko and maybe mania will be added.
Topic Starter
Kurokami
New update after a long time. I think Catch the Beat is finally complete. Added a new and cuter ryuuta and made fruits a bit recognizable. Added new smooth taiko notes (drum is still WIP). Added a unique hp bar and changed the mode selection interface too.
Marfozo
Really good job ;)
-NanoRIPE-
THX!! :D
Topic Starter
Kurokami
I really need to find time and finish the remaining part (and I need some idea for it too q.q). Thanks for the good feedbacks 'til now. I hope I will be done with this soon. :3
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Double post but I think it worth it.

1. Added menu-snow.png to make snowing a bit unique.
  2. Adjusted ranking-graph.png to avoid overlapping with accuracy.
  3. Added mania-stage-left.png as a beggining to skin mania.
  4. Added a new taiko drum set, taiko is complete now.
Taiko has some issue but I will correct it with the next update. Well its not really a big problem since just some pixel missing due to an unknown mistake.
I'm not sure if I can skin mania more than currently done but I will try to do something more since its too simple now. q.q
Inori
Very nice Steampunk look to it, I like it!
Topic Starter
Kurokami
I finished this skin, it took me some time but thats because I lacked the "incredigents". I needed to wait till a good image came out and even now its hard to find a good and usable one (I have 60).

Please tell me if you think something should be better or you found an issue with one of the elements. I will take a look and update this asap.
deadbeat
i've added this to my reminders. i'll try check it when i can :)
SV001
I like it, steampunk style!
But sometimes there's too much red ><
Big + on hitsound/volume
Topic Starter
Kurokami
If you tell me when you see too much red (or give a screenshot) I can change it. Since right now I only know about hitburst+combo color but they are slightly different. Please be a bit more precise at times like this. :3
Secretpipe
Good job !
I'll try mania with this ! Looks nice ^-^
deadbeat
yeah, there's a lot of red. anyway, here's what i've noticed
  1. how about making each of mods a different colour. for example;
    1. Easy | No Fail | Halftime
    1. Hardrock | Sudden Death | Double Time | Hidden | Flashlight
    1. Relax | Auto Pilot | Spun out | Auto
  2. hitcircle looks a bit odd without a defined edge.even if you just made it something like this it might be better
  3. spinner-osu.png is missing
  4. spinner-warning.png is missing as well
  5. i think the taiko drums are misaligned
  6. don't think the countdown is meant to look like this x.x
  7. hit0.png is missing
  8. followcircle gets cut off on all 4 sides. make it smaller?
Topic Starter
Kurokami
I changed those above and some other things. I dunno what I can do about the taiko drum tho, I think there should be a keys align option because its impossible to align this style correctly. And I don't have more idea about this, this was my first one anyways. q.q
deadbeat
late recheck sorry (derp)
seems fine now. hopefully i didn't miss anything
LINUS_old
well done!
one of the best skins in my opinion
KawaiAniki
waw thanks , i realy enjoying this skin , i love it :D
show more